DBT or Dialectical Behavior Therapy is a type of cognitive psychotherapy, designed to treat individuals with borderline personality disorders as well as mental health and wellness illnesses. DBT is commonly used to deal with individuals who self-harm, abuse medications, or have self-destructive propensities. If you’re taking into consideration an occupation in psychiatric and counseling therapy, then you may want to take into consideration taking this dialectical behavior treatment training course.
The DBT course, or Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training course is an expedition of DBT theory and an introduction to the role of a DBT specialist. To start with, you will explore the DBT method, as well as DBT therapies, consisting of interpersonal effectiveness, as well as mindfulness techniques. You will then move on to how to use psychotherapy, as well as DBT counseling methods for solving common mental problems such as stress, anxiety, as well as OCD. Lastly, you will study the benefits and limitations of the DBT strategy.
Throughout this course, you will establish vital analytic as well as scientific skills to help you with your career development to end up being a completely qualified DBT expert.
Requirements: Graduates in Psychology, Public Health, or Community Service, nurses, physicians, as well as other health care experts or specialists that are owners of a Certification/Diploma or HND in Psychology, Medical Psychology, Community Service, Counselling Psychology or Therapy, as well as G.C.E. O/L or A/L’s, as well as age not less than 21 years, and Fluency of the English language is necessary.
- Program Duration: 10 weeks, 2.5 Months, part-time research
- Contact Hours: 3 Hours, each week of study time
- Overall No. of Courses: 10 class-contact sessions
- Total No. of Contact Hours: 30 Hours of Lectures, as well as conversation time
- Class Time: Wednesdays: 3.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Person Fast-Track Class: Flexible, 3 hours weekly, on weekdays
Course Contents: What you will discover:
What is Counselling & Psychiatric Therapy
- Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Interpretation of Coaching
- Techniques in Counselling & Psychiatric therapy
About Dialectical Practices Therapy, or DBT
- What is DBT?
- What is dialectical?
- Background & Approach of DBT
DBT Approaches & Life Abilities
- What is Mindfulness
- What is the Emotion guideline
- What is Distress Tolerance
- What is Interpersonal Effectiveness
Treatment by DBT
- Multistage technique of DBT
- Prioritizing Treatments Targets
- The Phases of Therapy in DBT
- How to carry out Behavioral Evaluation
- How to establish a learning environment for the customer
DBT for Mental Problems
- Use DBT
- DBT in the treatment of Anxiety
- DBT in the treatment of borderline personality disorder, or BPD
- DBT for treatment of Consuming Disorders
- DBT for treatment of Anxiety & OCD
Efficiency of DBT
- How efficient is DBT?
- Criticism as well as Limitations of DBT
- Medical Study as well as Video Clip Case Study Demonstrations of DBT