Did you know that erectile dysfunction (ED) impacts more than half of all adult men? While ED can affect people on a sliding scale, the condition is incredibly common. With support from the right telemedicine service and approval from a licensed medical provider, BlueChew’s chewable tablets address the side effects of ED and can arrive discreetly at your front door without you ever leaving home.
Let’s explore BlueChew’s services while answering the question, “is BlueChew legit?”
Fuel Your Sexual Confidence with BlueChew
When you receive a sexy text from that special someone, it helps to know that you have BlueChew’s chewable tablets by your side. Conveniently prescribed on the internet, BlueChew helps customers to feel their best when the time is right for those special and steamy moments.
The medication composing the chewable tablets have a name and a reputation for success. BlueChew chewable tablets are consumed prior to sexual activity and fall within a category known as phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitors. PDE-5 is an enzyme found within the muscles of the human penis that causes blood vessels to constrict. PDE-5 inhibitors prevent this enzyme from acting, allowing increased blood flow.
BlueChew’s chewable tablets have one of two primary ingredients, Sildenafil or Tadalafil.
What Is Sildenafil?
The primary active ingredient found within Viagra and Revatio. Sildenafil is an ingredient that lasts for up to five hours when dealing with cases of mild ED. Sildenafil typically starts working within an hour. BlueChew’s Sildenafil Chewables come in 30mg and 45mg doses.
What Is Tadalafil?
Tadalafil is one of the primary active ingredients found in Adcirca and Cialis. Tadalafil is a longer-lasting ingredient that provides similar benefits as sildenafil, but stays in your system for a longer period of time. BlueChew’s Tadalafi chewables feature lower doses, starting at 6mg per chewable.
Key Benefits of Chewable Tablets
Chewable tablets provided through the BlueChew service provide a range of features not found in conventional ED treatments.
- Chewable – Quick and convenient. You won’t even need a glass of water to prepare for those steamy moments. Simply chew it and do it!
- Discreet – Shipped in a discreet package and ordered completely online, your love life is as private as you could ever want it to be.
The Convenience of a Subscription Service
BlueChew is a convenient and accessible online telemedicine service. BlueChew is available throughout the United States, except for North Dakota and South Carolina.
Why is convenient access to online prescription ED services important? Let’s highlight a few answers to that very important question.
- Private Care For You – Dealing with ED doesn’t have to be life-changing, but that doesn’t mean we want to broadcast our privacy to the world. BlueChew provides online consultations with licensed providers so that you never have to leave the comfort of home.
- No Awkward Conversations – Sometimes it can be hard to find the healthcare we need when we have to ask for it in person. BlueChew provides an additional layer of comfort by removing awkward conversations from the experience.
- Meet Your Needs at Your Price – Flexible subscription tiers make it easy to fit BlueChew’s services to your requirements. With plans ranging from Active and Busy to Popular and Pro, you’ll find what you need to fuel your sexual confidence. Plans can be changed and adjusted at any time!
- Online Support 24/7 – Most importantly of all, BlueChew’s platform provides clients with access to 24/7 online support regarding their BlueChew experience. Support is a single message away, so you’ll never have to feel alone on your journey.
Rejuvenate Your Bedroom With BlueChew
While ED can be a pain, it doesn’t have to be the thing that consumes your life. BlueChew’s convenient chewables allow you to have the confidence you need in your abilities to up your bedroom game while feeling better every step of the way.
More than just a convenient service to support your ED treatment, BlueChew is a support network where you can find help, guidance, and information to diagnose and treat your ED.